About the Program
This four-hour program presented in an interactive format will give you the opportunity to improve your traffic skills, decrease the possibility of future traffic violations as well as reduce the possiblity of serious collisions.
This National Safety Council DDC-4 class is offered onsite at the Professional Development Institute in Hickory Hall on the Illinois Central College North Campus several times a month for a $50.00 fee.
Qualifies for the Court Approved Traffic Safety Program
The Peoria County Traffic Safety Program serves as an alternative for individuals who are first time offenders and/or who have been charged with minor traffic violations. It is a court approved course offered in partnership with the Circuit Court of the Tenth Judicial Circuit, Peoria County, State of Illinois. Individuals are allowed to take this program once for an offense committed within a 12-month period.
If you are under 18, you must appear in court with a parent or guardian on the scheduled court date. You are not allowed to register for the Traffic Safety class unless ordered by the court.
You may cancel or reschedule your class up to three days prior to the class. (Example: Thursday is the last day to cancel or reschedule for a Monday class.) Class changes made after that time will incur an additional $50.00 fee. Call (309) 690-6900 to cancel or reschedule your class.
Please report to class on time. Late participants will not be admitted to class.
If your payment was made with a credit card, your refund will be issued back to your credit card. If your payment was made with cash or check, a refund check will be issued to you.
Note: We reserve the right to cancel classes due to insufficient enrollment. In the event of a cancellation, you will be notified and class fees will be refunded.
- Drivers under the age of 21 are not eligible for the online course.
- One business day after registering, you will receive an e-mail with instructions for accessing the online course. Please contact us at (309) 690-6900 if you do not receive this e-mail.
- It is your responsibility to complete the course by the due date given to you by the court.
- If you did not receive your ticket in Peoria County it is your responsibility to verify with your court that they will accept the printable certificate from the online course.
- There are no refunds for the online course.
|Monday - Thursday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 10:30 AM|